The most enjoyable part is when a client returns from holiday and thanks me for helping, especially when they thank me for that extra special moment I have been able to help with, to make perfect.
Top of my list to visit next has to be exploring the Antarctic, The unique wildlife and landscapes in my mind will give incredible bucket list moments everyday.
My dream holiday destination is to visit the Polynesian Islands of the South Pacific. The people, culture, climate, beaches and things to do on and under the water are the most perfect versions to find all in one place, I also have an ambition to Kayak in a Polynesian Catamaran.
I arranged a 42-night self-drive tour of New Zealand for a client, the tour consisted touring both North and South Islands. The trip departed just after Christmas flying via Sydney, where I arranged a Sydney Harbor View Suite for New Years Eve.
Universal plug, plasters, walking shoes
1) Pre-travel to do/pack list.
2) Registering my passport well in advance with airlines/cruise ship and other relevant elements of my trip.
3) Check well in advance visa and inoculation requirements.
1) Book it with a Cruise Specialist, remember they have probably been on many cruises and love cruising themselves, they will always give you the best advice and are full of tips to make your cruise perfect.
2) Make sure you choose the ship or cruise line that is right for you.
3) Always look at the difference in price for an upgraded cabin, it may not be that much more to make it perfect.
4) Get the right dining time for you.
5) If there is a sight you want to see and it would dampen the cruise if you missed it, book the excursion for it, as soon as you can.