We have noticed you're currently using an old insecure version of
To provide you with the best user experience possible, you will need to update your browser to continue using this website.
From the tip of Tunisia in the north to the Cape of Good Hope in the south, no place offers as much adventure, diversity and sheer wonder than Africa.
See nature's most majestic animals in their natural habitat on a safari through one of the many national parks, barter for a bargain in an Arabic souk, dive into the history surrounding things like apartheid and the diamond rush or relax on some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. You will be mesmerised by the wealth of experiences, the spirit of the people and the breath-taking natural wonders that a holiday to Africa has to offer.
As well as adventures on land, we can also offer cruises that visit an African port or two. You could even combine the two to create the ultimate African holiday.
- The second biggest continent in size and population
- UNESCO has estimated around 2,000 languages are spoken in Africa
- Africa officially has 54 countries, though there are also a few unofficial territories
- Wondering where you came from? Africa is often seen as the birthplace of all humans
- The equator splits Africa in half. It runs for almost two and half thousand miles through Gabon, the Republic of Congo, DR Congo, Uganda, Kenya and Somalia
- The Nile is the longest river in the world. It flows for 4,160 miles from Central Africa to the Mediterranean Sea on the north coast of Egypt
- Africa is home to the largest desert in the world. The Sahara is larger than the entire USA
- African safaris can take you in search of the 'Big Five'. These animals are the lion, buffalo, leopard, rhino and elephant
Sign up for our best offers