We have noticed you're currently using an old insecure version of
To provide you with the best user experience possible, you will need to update your browser to continue using this website.
A river cruise along the mighty Danube will take you on a journey across Eastern Europe. When Cruising the river, you can sail through up to 10 different countries; experiencing the cultures of Germany, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary, Croatia, Serbia, Bulgaria, Moldova, Ukraine and Romania during your travels.
Highlights of a Danube river cruise include the bustling capital cities of Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest and Belgrade, the mighty gorge of the Iron Gates and the historical palaces and castles which line the river.
- The river Danube is the 2nd longest river in Europe
- It is located in Central and Eastern Europe
- The Danube was once a long-standing frontier of the Roman Empire and today flows through 10 countries
- There are 4 famous cities (capital cities) in Europe where the river Danube runs through: Vienna, Bratislava, Budapest and Belgrade
- The long and wide river of the Danube starts off as 2 little streams, which join into one flow in Donaueschingen in Germany
Sign up for our best offers