I really enjoy organising a base idea into a reality. Working here gives me the flexibility to sell what I think is right for the customer. I am proud to be a member of Fred. Olsen Travel.
Madeira for the peace, walking, air quality and temperature (which is normally always between 17c to 25c). Boring for some, perfect for me.
Costa Rica. I have always had a desire to visit here to see the thick rainforest and the tropical beaches. I also want to see toucan's flying in their natural habit. It is Latin America's answer to the Garden of Eden.
The New Forest. We went every year to camp in the forest near Lyndhurst and Brockenhurst. Whenever I see those names I think warm summers, trout fishing, Frazzles and Lucozade.
1) Roll your shirts like a swiss roll with a pair of socks inside
2) Fill your shoes in the case with items - it saves space
3) Overnight at hotel before you fly, no hassle and a bonus night to your holiday.
1) Upgrade to the best cabin you can afford, you are on there for a while.
2) Pre-pay for what you can upfront so you are not worried about how much your onboard account will cost.
3) Don't feel that you have to take an excursion at every port, its nice to be free to do what you want to do on the day.