I started working in the travel industry in 2010.
My favourite thing about working in travel is the people I meet everyday.
I would love to do a river cruise along the Mekong. Such a relaxing and luxurious way to see a beautiful part of the world.
Anything on a ship. I love waking up discovering somewhere new every single day.
An Azamara world cruise. Every single detail is taken care of from the moment you leave your front door, pure luxury.
Tenerife with my my mum dad and sisters, simple self catering holidays playing cards and long days on the beach.
A good book, swimsuit, sun cream.
1) Order all your toiletries to be collected at Boots air side at the airport so there's more room in your case
2) Lock your phone in the safe and don't check the time, you're on holiday!
3) Be stress free, you can buy anything you've forgotten when you get there
1) Pack your swimmers in your hand luggage, that way if your cabin or suite isn't quite ready, you are!
2) Pre-book any specialty dining for days at sea, they can get booked up really quickly.
3) Most cabins are designed with higher beds so your suitcase can be stored underneath, more room for you.