I started working in travel in April 2023.
My favourite thing about my job is that no day is the same, and I have the opportunity to help people fulfill their dreams.
I would like to visit Prague next, I have heard so many good things from others about it and it is unlike anywhere I have ever been before. The old town is supposed to be astounding, with extravagant architecture including sites like the Old Town Hall with the Astronomical Clock.
I have many different dream holiday destinations, including Japan, Iceland and Hawaii. I would love to visit these places one day due to the range of cultures, breathtaking scenery and culinary experiences.
I have always been a big fan of camping, specifically in Cromer. I have many happy memories of family holidays there, being at the seaside is a comfort place of mine. We have been every year for the past 8 years and aren't looking at stopping that tradition anytime soon!
1) Research, make sure you have a lot of knowledge about the place you are travelling to. This helps to avoid confusion or stress when you are away and enables you to plan what you will do with your time better.
2) Ensure you have all of the correct travel documents
3) Leave early, preventing stress!
1) Paying your gratuities and drinks packages beforehand so you don't have to worry about them once on the ship.
2) Prioritising itinerary choice over the type of ship you are on.
3) There are so many things to do on a cruise, make the most of the activities and services provided.