Originally I joined the travel industry in 1996 when I first worked on cruise ships.
Finding that something a little bit special for my guests.
There are so many places to visit. I love wildlife so Costa Rica, South Africa, Borneo, the world is a big place.
Anywhere and everywhere. I think every place you visit holds some special memories.
I have booked a safari for a guest, which included a hot air balloon ride and then onto a private beach destination for the last week
Playing in the rockpools along the UK shoreline.
1) Make sure all the documents you need are correct and in date
2) Have a plan B
3) Start the holiday with a nice airport breakfast
1) Make friends with the crew as they know where the hidden gems are to visit
2) Go on the ship tour on embarkation
3) Take loose fitting trousers