I started working in the travel industry in January 2024.
Being able to assist clients with their dream holiday bookings whilst expanding my knowledge on popular destinations.
I would love to take a cruise to see the Northern Lights or go around the Greek Islands. I have a keen interest in both astronomy and the Greek myths, so would love to visit either of these destinations in the future.
It's difficult to pinpoint one destination, but for as long as I can remember I've wanted to visit the Kennedy Space Centre in Florida and I would love to combine this with a viewing of a solar eclipse.
I recently assisted in a booking for a Northern Lights cruise which is one I've been keen to do for a while. I've been lucky enough to cruise around the Fjords, but didn't go far enough north to witness the lights, so I would definitely like to revisit Norway for this reason.
Passport first! Along with a good book and some drawing supplies to do some sketches of where I'm visiting.
1) Think about how long you want to spend in a chosen destination, one or two days in Rome may not be enough to see everything you're planning to see.
2) Roll up clothes in your suitcase - allows you to fit so much more in.
3) Pack suitable clothing, especially a comfy pair of walking shoes if you plan on doing a lot of exploring.
1) If you're able to select your cabin, aim for somewhere not too far away from the stairs/lifts, saves those long corridor walks in high heels!
2) On port days, be aware of the time the ship will be leaving and give yourself enough time to get back.
3) Bring a small bag with you for carrying what you need day-to-day around the ship, always handy!