I started working in travel in 1984.
I love the fact that every day is completely different working in travel, and we get to make customers dreams come true.
There are so my destinations I would still like to visit, so maybe New Zealand would be at the top of my list because it has so much to offer.
I would love to visit Japan, especially during the Cherry Blossom season, as it must be unforgettable to witness such a beautiful event and experience such a unique and fascinating culture.
I think my favourite holiday I have ever booked for a customer has to be a world cruise, how incredible would that be to travel all the way around the world? Yes please!.
As a child we went to Florida for the first time when I was 10 years old, and I can still remember the excitement and how magical I felt when we went to Walt Disney World.
Hair straighteners, suntan lotion and a good book!
1) Don't leave everything to the last minute - make sure you have all the correct documents for travel.
2) Pre-book your seats on the aircraft - it takes the stress away.
3) Stay overnight at the airport - you get to start your holiday a day earlier without relying on transport/traffic issues
1) Definitely get a balcony if you can its so exciting to relax and watch the world go by whilst sipping a nice cold glass of prosecco!
2) Make sure you pre-book any must see excursions so you don't miss out.
3) Don't be afraid to try something new.