I started working in the Travel Industry 20 Years ago. I saw an advert in a local Travel Agency for a YTS Trainee (Youth Training Scheme) applied and got the job.
I would love to stay in a luxury resort in either Malaysia or one the Caribbean Islands. They are both places I haven't visited and both have things to see and do outside of the hotel that you are staying in.
I booked a client on a Luxury Tour and Rocky Mountaineer Holiday a little while ago. This something I would love to do!
1) Get to the Airport/Port in good time so you are not rushing
2) Pre book seat numbers if you have any specific requirements. (This may incur extra charges)
3) Pre book airport parking and overnight hotels if needed to get the good prices and availability.
1) Book Excursions & Speciality Restaurants early to avoid disappointment
2) Book a midship cabin if possible, If there is any movement you will feel it less in a midship position.
3) Pre pay the gratuities if you can. They will generally work out cheaper this way.